Thursday, February 10, 2011

School Picture Day!

We were very excited about school picture day on Wednesday. The boys picked out their favorite color shirts (Eddie-Orange, Alex-Blue) and were practicing their smiles in the bathroom mirror. Life was good until Eddie took a face plant on the kitchen floor. He's teeth cut through the inside of his upper lip, there was blood and lots of screaming. I told Eddie if he smiled really big you could hardly tell (a Mom lie). Alex on the other hand, was all smiles until he actually met the photographer...I don't know the full story. But when I picked him up I was handed my money back with the words "He refused to have his picture taken." Kind of ironic since I couldn't take a picture of Eddie fat lip without Alex sticking his smiling face in!

No comments: